Rather than defining Wealth Management, we will instead list the qualities we believe a financial services firm that specializes in wealth management should have.
To successfully advise and guide individuals, corporations, non-profits, trusts and other entities, a financial services firm should be:
- Fiercely independent and not beholden to a specific product, method of research or compensation structure
- Knowledgeable in tax and legal issues, investments, accumulation and distribution planning
- Capable of formulating strategic recommendations after obtaining extensive information regarding tolerance for risk, individual and potential family issues with wealth, and understand the complexities of the market place
- Committed to staying in contact with clients on a regularly scheduled basis
- Able to customize and adjust action plans as circumstances change over time
DSI Wealth Management
Our firm has all of these qualities and uses them to help guide our firm, our clients and future generations toward achieving financial success.
*Tax and legal services are not offered through H. Beck, Inc.